The answer depends on the type of De-Capper used. The type with a Rod that pushes downward onto the cap and into the Vial will not be suitable, as this would damage the Vial Insert.

There is a type of De-Capper that grabs the Cap from the sides, which resembles pliers and it quite dissimilar in appearance to a crimping tool, that can be used to remove the Cap. This holds true for Vials with both Fused and non-Fused Inserts. However, MicroSolv does not sell this type of product.


image_pdfDownload this Page