Assembly instructions for the Direct Adaptive Di-Ad™ HPLC column connectors
- Push the Direct Adaptive (Di-Ad) connector into port while you feel a push back from the spring in the fitting, until you can engage its threads with the threads of the port.
- Turn fitting clockwise until it is fully seated and finger tighten. No need to over tighten.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 on the double ended connectors.
- For single ended models, be certain to make a zero dead volume connection on the opposite end of the tubing.
- It is recommended to use 1/16th stainless steel fittings and ferrules on the opposite end of the single ended connectors.
The Di-Ad™ HPLC column connectors are designed to provide universal connection to any column manufacturer’s 1/16th 10-32 port. Maximum pressure, 10,000 psi.
Click HERE to view a short instructional video on YouTube.