What is an inlet sinker for HPLC and LCMS laboratories – FAQ

“Inlet sinker” has been used as a name for stainless steel sparging stones or stainless steel inlet filters. This term may be used since the stones are heavy and sink to the bottom of the mobile phase inlet bottles.

Click HERE for mobile phase sparging stones (inlet sinkers).