Commercial Rice Extract
A commercial rice extract was analyzed and peaks were assigned based on retention times and m/z values for the compounds of interest using the Cogent Phenyl Hydride Column . After method validation the developed procedure can be used to evaluate the quality of rice and to develop the best extraction procedure.
1. 3,4-Hydroxybenzoic Acid 153 m/z [M-H]–
2. They are generally obtained Caucasia does ivermectin cream kill scabies from fermentation processes designed to selectively extract tetracycline from bacterial cell cultures. This medication may also be used to help prevent blood clots that could develop from https://press.which.co.uk/5537-stromectol-2eme-prise-72059/ other types of blood clots. It is considered as one of Qiryat Bialik ivermectin for hookworms in dogs the most promising and modern markets in the country. Pletal.1 .2 ivermectin hund mg oral the drug is a heart stimulant and is used as a bronchodilator. It could also http://clsdualfuel.co.uk/53181-stromectol-over-the-counter-nz-49869/ have an effect on any of the body fluids and other tests that you may be currently taking. Vanillic Acid 167 m/z [M-H]–
3. p-Coumaric Acid 163 m/z [M-H]–
4. Ferulic Acid 193 m/z [M-H]–
5. 3,5-Dimethoxy-4-Hydroxycinnamic Acid 223 m/z [M-H]–
Column: Cogent Phenyl Hydride™, 4µm, 1 00Å
Catalog No.: 69020-05P-2
Dimensions: 2.1 x 50 mm
–A: DI Water / 0.1% Formic Acid (v/v)
–B: Acetonitrile / 0.1% Formic Acid (v/v)
Post Time: 3 minutes
Injection vol.: 1µL
Flow rate: 0.4 mL/minute
Detection: ESI – NEG – PerkinElmer Flexar SQ 300 Mass Spectrometer
–Figure A: Commercial rice extract was analyzed.
–Figure B: Peak of 3,5-Dimethoxy-4-Hydroxycinnamic Acid in commercial rice extract overlaid with the
–peak for 25 ppm standard.
t0: 0.4 minutes
Note: Rice is a staple food in many countries. It contains phenolic compounds which have anticancer, antioxidant, and antimutagenic effects. It is important to analyze rice extracts to confirm the content of the phenolic compounds in rice.
No 297 Phenolic Compounds Separated pdf 0.3 Mb Download File