Ask a Question Browse Login

Can you remove the crimp cap of the 300ul Fused Insert Vials?

Reference Number: AA-03131 Created: 12/06/2017 10:33 AM Last Updated: 09/11/2020 04:14 PM

The answer depends on the type of decapper used. The type with the rod that pushed downward onto the cap and into the vial will not be suitable, as this would destroy the vial insert. There is a type of decapper that grabs the cap from the sides, which resembles pliers and it quite dissimilar in appearance to a crimping tool, that can be used to remove the cap. This holds true for vials with both fused and nonfused inserts. However, we do not sell this type of product.

     © Copyright MicroSolv Technology Corporation, all rights reserved.

Info Ask a Question 
Your Email: Subject: Question: